1. Welcome


Welcome and thank you for stopping to read my new blog!
I previously attempted to join the world of fasion/beauty/lifestyle blogging and have reached the conclusion that it's not for me. I never remember to take photos or wear interesting enough outfits, amongst other issues, my heart just wasn't in it. That's why I've decided to stick with something I'm good at and passionate about - books and reading. 

I'm hoping you know where my blog URL and title come from! 
It's one of my favourite books and has been since we were forced to read it in high school English. 





I love To Kill a Mockingbird and it's just one of many amazing books that have inspired me to start this blog. 

I'm going to blog all about the books I'm reading, as well as other book and literature related topics, although I can't promise the odd other post won't slip in too! 

Hopefully you'll bear with me while I discover my reviewing style!

I'm looking forward to this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment