50. The Body Electric - Beth Revis



Clearly I was on a run of trashy young adult books, but what can I say, it was exam time and I needed something to shut my mind off to! 

This book is a wee bit dystopian and futuristic. Ella’s mum invented a machine that let’s people relive their happy memories and Ella has a strange ability that allows her to enter their dreams and memories alongside them. But what would be the point in the book if it was all so easy?

She begins to see faults and strange goings on in her own memories and then the Government hire her to do some spying for them. And THEN a guy keeps appearing who seems to know her but she has no idea who he is. 

Being honest, it wasn’t a bad book - it was quite well written and the world was definitely vivid but I think if you asked me what it was about, I’m not 100% sure I could tell you. 


It seems to get good reviews on Goodreads though so I suppose it must have something, I’m just not really sure what that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment